Sunday, September 26, 2010

Scrapfest News




I had a blast at Scrapfest. I attended seven workshops and I loved every single one. I'm featuring today one card that I did at Scrapfest. The stamps are from Northwoods. The company owner, Pat Niemuth, led the workshop called It's the Most Wonderful Time of the year. The card I'm featuring has the three snowmen on it and Happy Holidays (bottom card).

Pat gave us one tip for embossing. Mix black embossing powder and clear embossing powder together. This lessens the amount black flecks of embossing powder on your paper.

Of course I just had to have these adorable snowmen. Attached is a card that I completed this morning with two of those three snowmen. I let the colors of Bo Bunny designer paper drive my color choices of Copic Markers. I added some tear drops to the tree on the paper and underneath Snowbody like you message are three dew drops. The saying, Snowbody like you, is a stamp from Unity Stamp company. I'm hoping to get more cards done today and also update this blog with more of the projects I did at Scrapfest.




Have a blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment