Sunday, July 29, 2012

Thinking of you all!

Wow, it's hot outside.  It's still 105 outside at 8 in the evening.  I've got to take trash out, but I think I'll wait a bit.  I think I heard that the trash company will be starting their routes at 6 a.m. so I have to get my trash out tonight as I don't want to get up that early! 

I've been enjoying the Olympics.  However, this evening turned on the TV and no sound.  It's that way on all channels so it the problem must be with my TV.  Rats!   Nothing I can do about it now.   I wonder if I can TV on my desktop or laptop?  Might have to be something I investigate on the 1st when pay day finally gets here.  

Today's card features two dies from Memory box die cuts.  It pretty well match a card I saw on Pinterest.  I can spend so much time on that site getting inspiration. 

Take care and God bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment