Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Gift card holders





Hi everyone! 

It's that time of year that I begin to make gift card holders to sell at craft shows.  Besides the one I make for craft fairs, my cousin has ordered eight of them.  She want four girls and four boys.  This post shows the options she has for the girl cards.  I think they are all cute. 

Last week I spent an afternoon at Archiver's with my Silhouette machine and cut out the outsides and insides enough for 39 gift cardholders.  

On Saturday while cropping at Scrapbook Unique I completed coloring and putting together five of them.  Yesterday at Archiver's I completed another five.  On Friday, I plan to go one of the two places to make some more.   Even with the actual cardholder cut, it takes about an hour to color and image, choose coordinating papers, cut out the image and put the whole cardholder together.

Well, back to doing other things to get ready for the craft show this weekend.  

Take care and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment