Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pretty in Pink

Oh my, where has time gone? 

I'm sure we just celebrated Christmas and now it's almost Easter. 

A lot has been going on with me.  I decided to join the Catholic church and I've been spending Tuesday and Thursday taking RCIA classes. 

When I went to St. Patrick's parish, I saw in their bulletin that they wanted some baby blankets to give to infants who are being baptized.  It's been a long time since I have knitted, but I bought some new needles, yarn, and found some patterns I liked.  I've contributed many of the blankets to St. Patrick's, but I also have decided to see if they will sell at some craft shows I got coming up.  I'm now working on my thirteenth blankets.  Now you know why I haven't posted cards and I just haven't been making them. 

Now I've received an order for 16 Mother's Day cards.  I also want to make baby cards to sell with the baby blankets and I also want to make some Thank You cards for the RCIA team at St. Patrick's. 

So today, I've gotten busy making cards.  

Here's a card I just completed using stamps from Stampin' Up's Simply Sketched set.  The card is one I saw on Pinterest using the same stamp set.  However, I switched the sentiment from Thank You to Happy Mother's Day.  

Take care all and God Bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment