Thursday, May 29, 2014

Tilda with cross necklace

Hi everyone! 

Today I am sharing with you a card I completed on Saturday.  I made it for one of our priests (Father Bruce) at St. Patrick's who is being reassigned to two churches in Shawnee County, KS.  Father Bruce was an assistant pastor at St. Patrick's for about six months.  He will missed by a lot of us.  He so filled with a joyful spirit for the Lord.  It wasn't unusual for him to break out in song during his homily. 

One of churches that Father Bruce is being assigned to is St. Therese in Perry, KS.  When my husband, Frank, was alive, we spent a lot of time up at Perry Lake fishing, so I know that Perry is about 40 minutes away.  I may some Sunday morning may have to plan to attend a mass at St. Therese so I can hear Father Bruce. 

For my card, I've used Tilda with a cross necklace.  I stamped her using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with Copics.  The cross die cut is from Spellbinders and it is an exclusive die for Our Daily Bread stamps.  The sentiment has been computer generated. 

Take care everyone and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment