Wednesday, April 21, 2010


Graduation is fast approaching for several nieces and nephews. Also, I know others that also have graduates this year...both from high school and college.


The card pictured here is for a niece who will be graduating from Mill Valley High School. I'm planning to do scrapbook pages for her and I found some paper that was specifically designed for Mill Valley. Scrapbook Page in Shawnee Mission KS carries paper for a lot of high schools and colleges in the area.


I believe I have captured the school colors in this card...blue and silver. The You Did IT! stamp is from Northwoods and so is the Class of 2010 stamp. My friend, Riley the Moose has posed as the graduate. This stamp is available through Riley Company Online or also can be purchased at Stamper's Ink in Shawnee Mission, KS.
If anyone would like to purchase this card let me know the school colors and I'll happily make them for you. If you don't want Riley, I can substitute a graduation gown and cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment