Saturday, July 31, 2010


I'm behind with my updates as I have cards posted on Splitcoast that I said would be here. So time to catch up. This card is for my best friend Liz for Friend's day which is Sunday, August 1st. Liz and I have known each other for 35+ years. We both love cardmaking, gardening, watching birds (especially the hummers), and butterflies.


The stamp set of from Stampendous and it is an Archiver's exclusive. I stamped the image with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored the flower with Copics. The designer paper is from K&Company. The white, green, and orange card stock are Bazzil Bling. The hummingbird is from a Friskars punch which also purchased at Archiver's. The butterflies in the upper right corner are Dew Drops. The little jewels at the top of the flower are from Hero Arts from their Hero Hues line.

No comments:

Post a Comment