Monday, July 26, 2010


With Friendship day being Sunday, August 1st, I'm trying to make several cards to either give or send to my friends. As I said yesterday, I'm very blessed to have many friends who have helped me through life's challenges. I know I'm stronger for knowing them.


This card has no stamping. It uses three colors of card stock: dark blue, light blue, and green. Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card base from dark blue card stock. Cut a light blue card stock to 4 x 5 1/4. Dry emboss the light blue piece in the Cuttlebug friendship folder. I applied Adirondack Denim ink to the embossed light blue piece.


I used Tim Holtz flourish die cut on green. I also used a Tim Holtz flower die cut to cut the flowers from the light blue card stock. I sponged more Denim ink to the flowers. After putting the card together, I put blue rhinestones from Hero Arts to the center of the flowers. I finished the card my spraying Glimmer Mist Irredesant Gold.


Not sure who will be receiving this card yet, but one of my friends will find out soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment