Friday, October 22, 2010

New Rileys




Last month Riley and Company introduced new Riley stamps. Here are two cards that I made using two of the new stamps.

The indian chief Riley card is a make 'n take that was at Stamper's Ink a couple of weeks ago. I love it. At the time the card was designed, the KC Chiefs were 3-0. One of the techniques I love on this card is taking a double sided tape and applying glitter to it.

The Riley in pumpkin card is take off on another make 'n take that was at Stamper's Ink. The card at the make n' take was finished as the pumpking. Instead I took the pumpkin and placed on some fall leaf paper that I have in my stash and added ribbon to the bottom.

Both cards were stamped used Rich Cocoa Memento ink and colored with Copics.
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment