Monday, December 17, 2012

Gift card holders



Hello everyone! 

As you can see, I have been busy completing orders for gift card holders.  I took be a couple of days to finish all fourteen of them.   At one crop, I used my Silhouette machine to cut out the library pocket holders.  Another few hours was stamping the images.  Then on Friday, I took my Copic markers and stamped images to the Scrapbook Page to use their workroom to spread out and color the images.  Then on Saturday it took all day to put everything together.   It was fun though as I got to spend some quality time with my friend Marg Thomas. 

As you can tell, I used my favorite Magnolia stamps on a lot of the cards.  I did use one LOTV image called Ooops as my customer wanted it for a grandson as it reminded her of him. 

Well now it's time to put them in envelops and deliver them. 

Take care call and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment