Friday, December 7, 2012

Caroling

Wow it's December and the 7th already!  

Yesterday was fun.  I went to see the movie, Lincoln with my best friend Liz.  It's always great to spend time with buddies!  We had lunch at Lonestar and then went to watch the film.  The acting is great. 

Here's a card I made last week.  It uses a cute design from Art Impressions.  I stamped it and then colored with Copics.  The designer paper is from Echo Park.  I added Liquid Applique and glitter to the card. 

Copics used: 

BG05, BG02, BG00, V15, V12, E11, E00, E000, R20, E35, E33.  I also added some Liquid Pearls for nose. 

Tomorrow is my last craft show for 2012.  It's at the square in Independence, Mo.  at Trinty Episcopal Church in their Fellowship Hall.  The show is from 9 to 3.  

Take care all and be joyful for the blessings you have and the blessing yet to come your way!   God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment