Thursday, November 29, 2012

Jolly Holiday


Hi all! 

Okay I've gotten hooked on coloring Miss Jolly Tilda from Magnolia stamps...especially in blues!  (Copics used:  B39, B37, B34, B32, E11, E00, E000, E0000, RV10, E35, E33, E50, C3, C1, C00).  This is a square card (5 3/4 inches) with a white Bazzill base.  The next layer is some paper from a 12 X 12 winter blue pad from Recollections.  The deer is part of the paper.  I just had to add a jewel for the reindeer's nose.  I also used Memory Box Bianca Snowflake die cut on the paper.  The sentiment is from Flourishes.  I cut out the Jolly Tilda and popped up her on some cool silver ribbon.  I found the ribbon at Michael's and it's on a spool with Celebrate It as the manufacturer. 

FYI, I got my car back!  I was getting worried and even started checking rental prices.  I have a craft show tomorrow so I had to have something to get me there.  Plus most of my inventory was/is in the backseat of the car from the last show. 

Well, now I've ready to run out to Ink Paper Rubber as they just called and a new die cut is in stock that I ordered.  Hopefully, I'll have time to make at least one card using the Nativity die cut that I ordered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment