Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thinking of You

Hi everyone! 

Today I'm sharing a Thinking of You card I made yesterday.  I was inspired to make this card by a card in the Paper Crafts magazine.  I liked using the baker's twine on this card.  I changed it up some.  In the magazine it was a square card.  Here I made it as an A2 card.   All card stock is Bazzill. 

Now back to making more cards.  At least I'm staying at home to make cards as my car is in the shop getting new struts.  It's taking the mechanic awhile as the bolts are rusted and he's had a hard time removing them.  It was supposed to be a one day job, but now is into the second day.  Hopefully, he can finish up today so I can go buy my powerball tickets for tonight's huge jackpot.  

Take care and God bless!  

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely stunning!
    Love these colours and your design.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete