Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hello everyone! 

Yesterday, while exploring Pinterest, I saw a card using this stamp called Winter Fairy.  It's stamp put out by Penny Black Slapstick.  The artist who drew the image is one of my favorites, Mo Manning.   I remember I had purchased the stamp and already had her stamped.  I just was waiting for inspiration and I found it. 

I colored the image with Copics.  After coloring it, I had to make a run to The Scrapbook Page to look for some aqua papers.  I thought the aqua and gold glitter paper were a perfect combination. 

The inspiration card used the Bianca snowflake from Memory Box.  I added a gold snowflake from a Martha Stewart punch.

The sentiment is from Flourishes stamps.

I added glitter to the icicles on her wings and to the snowball that she is  holding.

It feels so good having my Copics back out and coloring!

Take care all and God bless!   

No comments:

Post a Comment