Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Nativity

Greetings everyone! 

Today's card is an image from Art Impressions.  I found it at my local Archiver's this past weekend.  When I got it home, I had to stamp it and color it up right away!   I stamped it using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with my Copics. 

Anyone else remember the cartoon or Christmas song about the night the animals talked?  It's a Norwegian story.  The animals all witnessed the birth of the Christ child and a miracle happened that they were able to talk to humans.  They went out to tell the neighbors and were greeted with disbelief.  The ox was the last to be able to speak.  They all lost their human voices before the shepherds arrived. 

There's also a song about how the cow shared the manager for the birth and a dove cooing Jesus to sleep.  It's a favorite of this animal lover! 

The designer paper is from Little Yellow Bicycle and is from a 6 x  6 pad called Winterings.  I'm afraid I don't remember the manufacture of the glitter paper.  I also used the Memory Box Star of Wonder die cut. 

I computer generated the front sentiment which says "Christmas Eve, the night the Animals talked". 

Back to making more cards as I get ready for two crafts shows over the next two weeks. 

Take care all and God bless! 

1 comment:

  1. I, too, found this stamp at Archiver's and just had to have it. I'm still learning to use my colored pencils and love to have ideas on how to use this stamp. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete