Thursday, November 15, 2012





Hello everyone! 

Where has November gone?  I can't believe that next week is Thanksgiving already.  I've been doing craft shows.  I have another this weekend at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church in Kansas City, Missouri this weekend. 

At the last craft show my cousin, Gai, was my best customer.   She called me earlier this week and is claiming she will be my best customer this weekend too.  She had a request for some Thinking of You type cards.  She has a step brother who is under going treatments for prostrate cancer.  I wanted to make a special card for her to send.  So it was down to the bookcase that houses my Magnolia stamps.  I found this sweet image called Cuddly Siblings.  It is from the Sweet Crazy Love collection. 

I've used some DP from Echo Park.  The sentiment in front says "Sending a Hug" and inside it says "because you can never have too many".  It was stamped with Adirondack Earthtones Pitch Black dye ink pad.  It was colored with Copics.  I've also sprinkled some very fine white glitter on the ruffles of Tilda's skirt.  The glitter is from PK Glitter. 

If you're in the KC area, the show at the church is from 3 to 7 on Saturday and 10 to 7 on Sunday.  I'll be there with lots of cards. 

Take care and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment