Saturday, June 29, 2013

French Country Sunflowers

Hi all!

I thought I would share with you two cards today made from Graphic 45 French Country paper.

The card on the left is card designed by ReNae Crabtree Allen who does vintage card classes at Ink, Paper, Rubber.  The diamonds around the sunflowers have had Glossy Accents added to them.  Before the Glossy Accents was dry I added some glitter to the centers.  This card uses 12 x 12 French Country Graphic 45 paper and is a 5 X 7 card.

When I got home from class and maybe a few days later, I decided to make an A2 card from the 8 x 8 French country paper pad.  Again glossy accents was added to the diamonds and to the center of the sunflowers.  Since the seam binding ribbon would have been too big for my card, I used baker's twine.

It's nice to be inspired by ReNae!

Take care and God bless.   


No comments:

Post a Comment