Sunday, July 3, 2011

4th of July card


Life's good today. I got my printer hooked up and figured out how to upload pictures from my camera to my new computer.

Church services this morning were awesome. We did the pledge of allegiance and we sang the National Anthem. Hymns today were God of the Ages, America the Beautiful, Let There Be Peace on Earth, and This is my song. A patroitic medley was played during the offering.

Indeed I'm very grateful to our God that I was born in America.

This card was a card that I did a week or so at the Scrapbook Workshoppe in Blue Springs, Mo. It was designed by Dona Fowler. It's a pop up card and Dona's technique of making them was so fast. You use the next to largest circle Nestability to cut the inner circle. I can see using this idea for fall and Christmas cards. All stars were also cut out using Nestabilities. The pearls on the stars are Liquid Pearls. The Celebrate Freedom stamp is from Stampendous.

Be safe out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment