Monday, July 18, 2011

It's Hot - Keeping cool by taking classes



It's hot here in Kansas City! I'm keeping inside my home doing cross stitch. When I am out and about it's to take classes.

Today I have cards to share with you from three recent classes that I have taken at Stamper's Ink which is in Shawnee Mission, KS.

The first picture is of two cards from the first Christmas card in July class. I love the green one with the Santa in his sleigh. I bought that set and will probably being doing another card like it and embossing the Santa. The blue card is so simple. You use blue metallic paper and run it through a Christmas Cuttlebug embossing folder, add ribbon and adhere to a base card. So simple!

The second picture is of two of my favorite cards from the 10 cards from one page wonders. Tanya takes one page of scrapbook paper and outlines several shapes on a 8 1/2 by 11 piece of scrapbook paper. We then cut out the shapes and start to put the cards together. What a cool way to use a 12 x 12 piece of scrapbook paper.

The third picture are of two cards from July's Quick card class. I love these classes. For $10 you make six cards that are quick and simple to make.

If you're in the greater Kansas City area, check out Stamper's Ink's classes for the rest of July and August. I've seen the Christmas cards for the second class. I've also seen the cards for the August Quick Card class and the 10 cards from one page class. Stop by the store to see the samples or look online at www.stampersink.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment