Sunday, July 3, 2011

Birthday card for LGB


This card is a special birthday card that I made for one of the ladies at my church. She wanted a card for her granddaughter who is turning 17 on the 9th. Laura Grace is a very talented young lady. She plays the piano quite often at our church and sings in the choir. Her grandmother also told me that she is an artist and that her favorite colors are red, white and blue.

I tried to find some sort of piano stamp, but was unable. So I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder with music on it to create the white panel. The dotted Bo Bunny paper was embossed using a Cuttlebug star embossing folder.

The stamped image is from a cling set by Penny Black called Paint the Town. It was colored with Copics. I used the image on the back of the cling set to guide my coloring.

I hope Anna Lu was pleased with how I made this card for Laura Grace! It was a fun one to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment