Sunday, September 4, 2011

Basic Grey Challenge - Scarecrow Tilda

Happy Sunday everyone!

This is the first of several posts today as I've been cropping and finished one other scrapbook page and several Tilda cards.

This one I did for the Basic Grey Challenge of Celebrations.

I used two different designer papers from Basic Grey's Lime Rickey paper pad that to me represented rich fall colors.

I printed the Celebrate Fall sentiment on my computer using the Broadway font that is in my Word program.

The solid papers are from Bazzill. The Tilda image was stamped on Cryogen White card stock and colored with Copics. The acorns and leaf buttons were given to me by a fellow crop attendee who agreed with me that the card needed something else on it. These were perfect.

Back later with a scrapbook page and one more card.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, and great paper.
    Thank you for joining in the Basic Grey challenge.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete