Monday, September 12, 2011

four cards

I've been taking quite a few classes since my last post. This picture shows four cards from Stamper's Ink's 10 Card One Page Wonders class.

The bottom right hand card is one I designed from paper and card stock for number 7. I never have any luck with the Nestability that we were to use, so I brought the pieces home and designed this card. I used Labels 4 to cut out the three labels in papers that match what was supplied. The "thinking of you" stamped image is from Verve stamps.

Most of the cards did not have anything stamped on them. This shows the three that had words and my design that also had words.

The next class of 10 Card One Page Wonders will be October 6th at Stamper's Ink. Those cards are using some cool Halloween papers. So if you want to make 10 easy cards for the price of $18, call Stamper's Ink and sign up. The cards are also on a display board in the store. These classes usually do sell out.

No comments:

Post a Comment