Monday, September 26, 2011

Birthday card for Kay


I just love Tilda stamps. This one is Tilda with Gift. My inspiration for this birthday card for my sister was found on the Just Magnolia site a couple of weeks ago and is by a design team member who goes by "Pops".

My sister's birthday is this Friday, 9/30.
The designer paper is from Authentique. I just love blues.

I stamped Tilda with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with my Copics. She was stamped on Blend It - Express paper.

I used a ticket stamp from Whimsey stamps and stamped in Paris Dusk Memento ink. The butterflies are Martha Stewart punches. The flowers are from Hero Hues and to color them I used different Glimmer mists. I put baby blue Stickles on the butterflies. Ribbon and lace are from my stash (oops forgot to add the bow...it will be there when the card is sent to my sister).

Copics used:
Skin: E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20 and white gel pin
Hair: E25, E33, E31, E50
Dress: B28, B26, B24, B21 with a wash of BG11
Socks and present: E44, E43, E42, E41

The letter's for my sister's name (KAY) are from Doodlebug.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment