Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year


I recently returned from visiting my niece Amber in Plantation, Florida. While I was there I stayed with Amber's grandmother, Mary Tucker. I made this card for her as a Thank you and a New Year card. It will get in the mail to her on Tuesday.

I cut the clock using my Silhouette machine. The base card is white Bazzill paper and is 5 7/8" square. The next layer is Bazzill black (same as the clock hands). The next paper is one I had in my stash and it has paw prints on it. Mary has a sweet dog named Pumpkin so I thought this would be appropriate. I used Magnolia stamps Happy Tilda and Happy New Year class and colored both with Copics.

On the glass I used BG10 and added Stardust Stickles.

For Happy Tilda, I used the followng:

Hair: E29, E25, E33
Skin: E11, E00, E000, E0000
Dress: R85, R83, R81
I used C1 on the white areas.
Shoes: E35, E33, E31

Happy New Year to all of my followers and may many blessings find you in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment