Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ribbon Tilda

Happy New Year Everyone!

Here in Kansas we're having wonderful weather. I'm sure later this month we'll have normal Kansas weather of snow and extreme cold.

My neighbor has been assisting me cleaning up my garage and my basement. He knows I make cards and requested a card for his granddaughter's birthday party this coming Saturday.

I stamped Ribbon Tilda using Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Cryogen White paper and colored the image with Copics. I also colored the white flower ribbon with Copic R24. The glitter design paper was in my stash so I'm not sure of the manufacturer. The card is 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 and is red Bazzill card stock.

When I was cutting out Tilda I accidently cut off some of the leaves from the rose, but hey no one knows but me and those of you who know your Tilda stamps :)

I also must mention that this card design was created by Barb Foster at The Scrapbook Page. I just change papers and changed the color of the rose.

Skin: E27, E25, E23, E00, R20
Hair: T7, T5, T3
Salmon/Peach: R24, R22, R21, R20
Leaves: YG03, YG03
Rose: Y19, Y17, Y15, Y13

Have a blessed day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment