Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Poodles of Love

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Today's card is one of the two make 'n takes from this past weekend at Stamper's Ink. The stamps are from Inky Antics. I finished fine up slightly different than the original...mainly the twine treatment. I also added a touch of Diamond stickles on the heart above the sentiment.

The poodle image has Copic C1 around it. That's the only coloring done on this card. After that some more Diamond stickles was added around the poodle.

I'm still waiting for Tanya to post the Card Tournament challenge pictures from Saturday. Once those are up, I'll post a picture of card and beg for your boat. Oh yeah, I'm also going to have to wait on the other make and take too as it utilized one of the new release Riley's and I think they come out this Thursday.

Well, I better get dressed. I want to make a birthday card for a friend whose birthday was yesterday. We'll be getting together on Thursday for Mexican food at one of our favorite places. I also saw some cute cards in some of the magazines I recently purchased and I want to see where that inspiration takes me.

Blessings all!

No comments:

Post a Comment