Sunday, January 22, 2012

Wild Thing Tilda


Sunday Blessings to Everyone!

It's a dreary day here in KC, but at least it's above freezing.

This is the second card that I made last Friday evening while cropping. Thanks to Susan at the Scrapbook Page for suggesting the ribbon.

The stamp is from Magnolia stamps and is called Wild Thing Tilda. She is so adorable. She is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with my Copics.

The card is 5 3/4 inch square and the base card is a green Bazzill card stock. I don't remember the manufacturer's name for the designer paper. I also don't remember the Copics I used to color Tilda. Is it old age or I was just having so much fun, I didn't right now the information...the latter for sure!

I crop with some wonderful ladies!

See ya tomorrow with another card which is my entry into the Stamper's Ink card tournament.

God's blessings today and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment