Sunday, January 29, 2012

Red, White, Blue, and Gold Birthday card

A simple card for you today. I saw this one on Splitcoaststampers earlier today and I had to make a version. No stamping! Just using a Cuttlebug for the embossing and cutting three stars with a Nestability.

All card stock is shimmer paper. The base card is white shimmer and is 5 1/2 X 4 1/4. The next level is blue shimmer card stock that is 5 1/4 by 4. The next level is gold mirror card stock (it sure is mirroring me and other stuff in my craft room). It's 5 X 3 3/4. That piece has been embossed using the Happy Birthday Cuttlebug folder. I've used a corner rounder on both the blue and gold mirror gold stock. I cut three stars out of blue, red, and white shimmer card stock using a star Nestability. On the center of each star and at each corner of the card is a gold rhinestone.

Now back to my craft room to continue organizing and maybe do another card.

Blessings all!

No comments:

Post a Comment