Monday, January 23, 2012

Right Through The heart Tilda


Happy Monday! Did you survive the weekend? I did. Saturday was my busy day. I had the card design tournament Saturday morning at Stamper's Ink. Then I did the two make and takes at that store, but finished them up at home on Saturday. Then Saturday evening I played in a Poker tournament to raise funds for a great niece's (Haley) softball team. It was fun. Four of us from the Malec/Waters family participated in the No Limit Hold'em tournament. We all made it past the first break. My niece Misty was the first family member eliminated. Then Caden, my great nephew was eliminated. Then me. Misty's husband, Big Bob, was still playing and I think they were down to three tables at that time. I did get a $50 gift certificate. Wish it was to a scrapbook/craft store, but it's to Dick's Sporting Goods, so I may have to buy some new tennis shoes with it.

Yesterday was a chill out day. I watched the football games. I was going to be happy with whoever won as I liked all four teams.

I know that I have been promising to post my card for the card design tournament, but I want to wait until Tanya posts them on her store's website. Then believe me I'll me asking/begging for everyone's vote.

Today's card is one I finished this morning. I've used Right through the Heart Tilda from Magnolia stamps. The card is 5 3/4 inch square. It uses white Bazzill card stock as the base. Then a piece of 5 1/2 inch square kraft card stock from Bazzill. I used a piece of Bazzill pink card stock for the heart circle nestability cut out. The circle dp is from We R Memories. The baker's twine is from Doodlebug. The "Love Ya" sentiment is from Hero Hearts. The three hearts in the left corner are leftovers from the Nestability die and I put Diamond stickles on them.

Right Through the Heart Tilda was stamped onto Cryogen White card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics. They will be listed at the end of this post.

I hope everyone has a blessed week. I'll be back tomorrow with another card as I have three ready :)

Copics used:

Skin: E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20
Hair: E25, E33, E51
Bow and Arrows: B06, B04, B02, B00
Dress and leg wraps: RV06, RV04, RV02, RV00

No comments:

Post a Comment