Thursday, January 5, 2012

Rose Scent Tilda


Happy Thursday everyone! I saw a really cute blog post yesterday by a lady name Claudia that inspired my card design today. I used the new Rose Scent Tilda and the I Love You from the Crazy Love release from Magnolia stamps. I'm still learning how to mask images, but slowly I'm getting the hang of it. All images were stamped used Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics.

The base card is 5 7/8 " square. The solid red and black card stock are from Bazzill. The Magnolia images were stamped on Cryogen white cards stock.

For the inside of the card, the sentiment is from Hero Arts. The desiger paper is from Echo Park from the 6 x 6 Yours Truly stamp pad.

My copic markers fell off of my desk yesterday so I'm not sure if I have the rights ones listed below. Mojo tried to help me gather them up, but he thought he should take them into the hall instead of leaving them here in my room :)

Skin: E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20
Hair and I Love You: T7, T5, T3
Overalls: B95, B93, B91
Blouse, Bows and heart: RV06, RV04, RV02
Socks: R22, R20
Rose: Y19, Y17
Leaves: YG03, YG01
Tag: E42
Stickles: Stardust
Dew Drops in Black and Salmon
Ribbon: Michaels
Rose: Recollections

TFL and blessings to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment