Friday, January 27, 2012

Tilda with hanging heart ornament

Happy Friday everyone!

I'm a little excited today. Snow may be in the forecast for this evening. We've only had .4 of an inch over the entire winter. It might end up being only rain as it's not supposed to get that cold this evening. I do have a crop tonight, but bring on the weather. After all my truck has 4 wheel drive!

Today's card uses Magnolia stamp Tilda with a hanging heart ornament. I saw a cute Christmas card made with it the other day and was going to duplicate it, but I wanted to try my Martha Stewart punch around border. I still haven't got the hang of them yet, so this card only utilizes the corner punch.

The base card is 5 3/4 inch square of Bazzill Kraft card stock. The designer paper is from a 6 x 6 pad from a We R Memory Keepers Valentine's day pad. The pink paper is also from Bazzill.

Tilda has been stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics. I also colored some white pearls with B24 to try and match the blue in the designer paper. I've used Crystal Stickles on Tilda's wings and Gold Stickles on the hanging heart.

Copics Used:

Skin: E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20
Hair: E25, E33, E51, and a wash of Y000
Dress: R85, R83, R81
Blue: B00, B0000

I'm hoping to get a lot of coloring done tonight at the crop and then complete the cards tomorrow. Have a great day/weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment