Friday, January 20, 2012

Christmas Candle

Yes, I know Christmas is over. However, a couple of weeks ago I saw this cute Lili of the Valley stamp on a beautiful pink and white card which was quite elaborate with flowers and flourishes. I decided to try and make mine a little less elaborate.

The image is Christmas Candle which was stamped in Memento Tuxedo black. I stamped it and colored with Copics a couple of weeks ago and I didn't write the Copic numbers down as I had planned to finish it the next day after a crop. Well, I didn't quite make it.

The base card is a 5 3/4 inch square of Bazzill card stock. The next layer is a gold mirror paper. I created the next paper layer using a 5 1/2 inch piece of glossy card stock and used the polished stone method with alcohol inks, watermelon, shell pink, cranberry, raisin, and gold.

The tree is a die cut from Marianne Designs. I've also used dew drops in gold and clear. Some Crystal stickles was added to the little caroler's hood, pom poms, and for snow.

Thanks for looking and blessings always!

No comments:

Post a Comment