Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Critter Party

Happy Wednesday! Got back from a massage and have played on the computer for awhile. Now it's time to make some cards. This card was from a class I took on Monday at Scrapbook Page in Barb Foster's Copic 101 class called LOVE.

No, I don't need a Copic 101 coloring class, but I love to go and socialize with the other ladies and besides, Barb's desigs are always so awesome!

This card features one of my favorite stamps from Penny Black. It available in rubber and also clear on a set called Critter Party. I just love this little dog. I've used him on Miss You, Birthday, and I'm sorry cards. He just so darn cute and can be used with any sentiment. So he's perfect for this Valentine's card.

Barb's design used two Copic colors I haven't used before. E17, E13 are used on the dogs ears and tail. The rest is E33, E31, and E50. The rose is R56, R37, R35. Greens are YG03 and YG01. The ground is also YG03 and YG01. The sky is B000 and B0000.

Well, Diago wants something so I better see what he wants so he stops whining. Then it's time to head down to the craft room and decide which Valentine cards head to friends and family.

Later and Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gail
    Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.
    I have become a follower of yours because your cards are so lovely.
    Hugs n' smiles
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know that I left a little something for you on my blog. I just love the cards that you make. Cutesy is my style :0)

    http://wennieinwonderland.blogspot.com/2012/02/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete