Friday, February 17, 2012

It's Friday

It's Friday! I'm looking forward to spending time with cropping friends tonight.
I did this card yesterday after viewing something similar on Splitcoaststampers.com. I'm really in a pansy mood. I ordered three stamp sets the other day and they all had pansies on them.

This set is from Mark's Finest Papers. The pansies were stamped onto Cryogen white cardstock and colored with Copics. I used all the B0's for the blues and YG0's for the greens. Y18 for the center of the pansies with a tiny bit of stardust Stickles in the center.

For the background around the pansies, I masked them and then used a background stamp from Stampabilities that had text on it. I stamped it using Walnut Stain distress ink. I then stippled Tea Dye ink over everything else. I really like that impact. It really makes the pansies pop. The ribbon is from May Arts.

I should be back sometime over the weekend. I hope to complete tonight two cards for a couple challenges (at least the coloring) and a couple of scrapbook pages too. We'll see how much I get done :)

Until next time, may God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Blue colors flowers are look so different and amazing.Thanx to share with us this fabulous cards.It look simple and rich look.

    chalk boards

    ReplyDelete