Saturday, August 11, 2012

Ghostly Halloween





This past week was great fun.  I was able to get with my card making and scrapbooking friends twice this week.  The first time we gathered this week was on Monday night.  This was so my friend Julie Case could join us.  She's working full time now so she can only join us in the evenings or weekends and this past Monday night was the only free evening at the Scrapbook Page.

I had bought this cute Halloween paper from Reminisce that contains 12 cute retro Halloween pictures.  I had already cut one out and made a card which I'll share later.  I then had selected this cutie.  I also knew I wanted to use the new Memory Box ghost die cuts on it.  So I purchased the die cut and went back to the crafting area in the store.  In comes Julie and as she shares the cards she had done as samples for the store, I saw the above layout.  I just had to duplicate it as it was so cute!  

The background paper with the pumpkins is from Graphic 45.  All papers are Bazzill.  I've added Diamond Stickles to the ghosts.  

I'll have more to share with you from the cards we made on Monday night and during the day on Wednesday later.

Have a great Saturday everyone and God bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment