Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lorelei leaf die cut cards





Good Morning everyone!  We actually had rain this morning what a wonderful blessing.   Wish we had got more but will rejoice in what we did receive.  

Yesterday, I met one of my Wednesday gal's at the Scrapbook Page to make cards.  My goal was to make 10 cards so that I could sell them tomorrow at the craft show at BCBSKC.  

For two of the cards I used the Lorelei leaf die cut.  As you can see I cut the leaf out of some light yellow cardstock from Bazzill.  I used the negative image on one card and used the positive image on the other card. 

On the card with the negative image I tied a piece of May Arts ribbon.  On the other card I used some baker's twine and a button. 

These two cards will be on sale tomorrow. 

Have great day everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment