Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sending a hug

Hello all! 

I hope you are enjoying your Saturday.  It's been a beautiful morning here in Kansas City, KS.  We've finally cooled off, but oh are we in desperate need of rain.  We're in extreme drought conditions.  We had a shower earlier this week, but I'm not even sure there was enough rain to wet the pavement.  When you know all the weather guy forecasts is sprinkles, you're not going to get much.  

Yesterday evening I cropped with friends at the Scrapbook Page.  The above card is one of two cards designs I made.  It was inspired by a card on Pinterest.  Only the sentiment was changed.  

The stamp set is from Inky Antics.  I love it as they give you a sentiment for the front of the card and one for inside.  So inside the card I stamped "because you can never have too many!"  

I used two different Memory Box die cuts on this card.  Sorry I don't remember the names of the two dies and I'm being lazy this morning so I haven't gone out to the Memory Box web site to get the names of the die cuts.  

I'll share the other card with you tomorrow. 

Take care all and God bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment