Monday, April 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Misty

Hi everyone! 

I hope you had a great weekend.  Mine was very nice. 

Here's the card I made for my niece Misty for her 40th birthday.  I used one of my favorite stamps from Penny Black.  It is on a clear set called Critter Party, but I also remember having a wood mount one too.  Once I had the clear stamp, I sold the wood mounted stamp.  

I just love this little doggie.  The stamp can be used with almost any sentiment. 

I stamped the dog and the sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored the dog with Copics.  I used E37, E35, E33 on the dog.  After coloring him, I used some blender solution on a piece of sock and dabbed the dog.  This gives the illusion of fur.  I also added some black flocking to his nose.  

The signer paper is from Authentique.  I also used rhinestones down the center of the black strip.  The numbers were die cut using a Memory Box number set.  

Take care everyone and God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment