Saturday, April 6, 2013

New Memory Box

Hi everyone!

We're finally getting some beautiful spring weather here in Kansas City.  I just heard some motorcycles drive by.  They're heading down to Wyandotte County lake.  It's 75 and sunny.  A perfect though windy day.  

Today's been a fun day.  I started my day out at a Stampin' Up get together with a bunch of BCBSKC friends.  We made some cards that had motion to them.  Really fun to get together with those gals that I used to see everyday.  Most of them are retirees too.

After that get together, I had to make another stop at The Scrapbook Page to see if they had a couple of new Memory Box dies that I hadn't bought yet.  Those dies were speaking to me with card ideas so I had to get them at the 25% off price since The Scrapbook Page will be closing their doors later this month.

One of the ones I had to get was the Wild Sunflower.  The above card is made with that die cut.  I cut the sunflower out of some jewel tone yellow card stock.  I also used that same yellow jewel tone paper behind the black card stock.  I heat embossed the sentiment using gold embossing paper.  I used some yellow seam binding for the bow and the ribbon.  Very quick card to put together.

I'll be making more cards as I've bought about 32 of the new dies.  I'm still waiting to receive an order from Ink, Paper, Rubber of these dies too.  They should be here Tuesday.  

That's it for today.  Take care everyone and God bless!   

No comments:

Post a Comment