Thursday, September 26, 2013

Celebrate Today

Hi everyone!  

Today's card features a Stampin' Up image of  a poppy.  I can't remember the name of the set of stamps as I purchased the Spanish version so I could have some Spanish sentiments.  We have a large Mexican population here in Kansas City and I want to have some cards available at craft shows that Mexican customers might want to purchase because of the sentiments. 

I couldn't find my Stampin' Up catalog to remember what the sentiments were in English so I went to a local Mexican eatery and had the waitress translate the sentiments for me. 

I stamped the poppy using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored the image with my Copics.   I stamped the Bazzill Island Beeze card stock (the blue) with a text stamp from Inkadinkado using Stampin' Up Island Indigo ink.  The gold floral designer paper is from Authentique. 

Have a great day and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment