Sunday, September 29, 2013

Paws to Warm

Hi everyone! 

Today's card is one I just finished. 

As several of you know I spend quite a few hours everyday browsing Pinterst for card inspiration.  I found a very similar card on Friday and since I had the stamp, I just had to ink the stamp up and color! 

The stamp is one of the House Mouse stamps from Stampendous and is called Paws to warm.  I used the same Copics as Jennifer Dove for her card (Just4FunCrafts.blogspot.com).   I'll list the Copics I used at the end of this post.  

If you are a Copic lover check out Jennifer's blog.  She's showing some wonderful cards she makes and each day she publishes one of her favorite Copic color combinations.  She's up to day 55 now and I look forward to something new from her everyday. 

My card is 5 3/4 inch square card.  The designer paper is from DCWV.  The ribbon and rhinestones are from my stash.  

I also used a Stampendous sentiment inside the card that says:  "Warmest greetings of the Season and every good wish for the coming Year".

Have a great day everyone and God bless! 

Copics:  Bulb - B14, B16, B18, YG25, YG67, Mouse Skin -  E50, E51, R02, Pine - YG95 Y99, Mudpie (brown mouse) - E31, E35, E57, Monica (grey mouse) - T3, T5, T7

No comments:

Post a Comment