Monday, September 23, 2013

Baby Butterfly

Hi everyone! 

Last night I received a call from my cousin, Gai, expressing concern to whether I was okay or not as I hadn't been posting any of my cards.  I'm okay.  My not posting any pictures is all my 10 month old puppy's (Gizmo) fault.  He's chewed two data cables (I'm on my third one now in a month) and my USB cord for loading pictures from my camera to my computer.  All new cords are present now and they have been sprayed with Bitter Apple so I'm hoping no more replacing data cords.  I guess I should count myself lucky that he hasn't chewed any electrical cords. 

Anyway today's card features the Butterfly Baby digi image from Saturated Canary.  I colored the image using my Copics and used some Opal Liquid Pearls on her wings.  I've also used some Little Darling's Graphic 45 paper for this card.  I'm really  hoarding this paper as it's been difficult to find. 

I should be posting something everyday for awhile as I do have a backlog of some cards and tags.  

Take care all and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment