Monday, August 26, 2013

Get well card


Hello everyone! 

Yesterday morning I received an e-mail from a fellow Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City (BCBSKC) retiree.  He had been in the hospital for almost a month recovering from triple bypass surgery and some other stomach issues (it quit working). 

So not having any manly get well cards on hand, I grabbed some Taylor Expressions die cuts and made the above card for Bert.  

I went to the hospital yesterday to see Bert and give him this card.  He was very happy to see me and I was very glad I took the time to go see him. 

He looks like he's well onto the road to recovery and I'll definitely be remembering him in my prayers. 

Take care everyone and God bless!  

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful card design, love the black and white with the background paper.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete