Thursday, August 22, 2013

More Halloween Prima





Good morning everyone! 

Now that last week's craft show is over I have promised myself I would ink all of Prima doll stamps and either create a tag or a card using them.  As always I am inspired my what I see on Pinterest. 

This card was inspired by a pin on Pinterest.  I loved it when they used the designer paper with the moon in the window.  That paper is from last year's Graphic 45 Halloween Haunts.  On the other side of the paper with the moon is the purple paper that I used as wall paper for this 4 by 9 card. 

I colored the Prima doll's skin, hair, and shoes using my Copic markers.  Her dress is paper from This year's Graphic 45 Steampunk 6 x 6 paper pad.  

The witch's hat is a die cut from Cheery Lynn.  The window is a die cut called Small Madison Window and it's from Poppy stamps.  The cat is a also a die cut from Poppy stamps.  The broom is a die cut from the latest release of Memory Box. 

This card is on display at Ink, Paper, Rubber store in downtown Overland Park, KS.   I'll probably make at least one more to have on hand at a craft show at Piper Elementary school in early October.  

It's time to hit the craft desk and make some more items.  Have a great day everyone. Take care and God bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment