Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Halloween Prima doll tag.

Hi everyone! 

Yesterday when I was at Ink, Paper, Rubber in Overland Park, KS, I ask Jen if she had anyone to make tags or cards using the Prima doll stamps.  She said she didn't and was happy that I offered to make some  for the store. 

Here's my first tag for the store.  I just finished it up earlier today and it's at the store on display.  

I stamped the Prima doll stamp onto some Blend-It Express paper with Memento Tuxedo black ink.  I then stamped the dress part of the stamp onto some Graphic 45 Steampunk paper.  I cut out both the doll and the paper.  I colored the skin, hair, belt, and shoes with my Copic markers. (Skin E11, E00, and E000; Hair:  E37, E35, and E33; shoes and belt 100). 

I covered the Prima tag with some Graphic 45 Halloween paper from last year.  At the bottom of the tag is a strip of paper from October's paper in the Graphic 45 Place in Time.  I then cut the moon out using a Spellbinder's die cut.  To mimic the bats across the moon on the strip of paper at the bottom, I cut three bats using the Memory Box bat die cut from last year.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the doll's belt and shoes. 

Next week I'm hoping to design some Christmas tags using the Prima dolls, but I first have to get a couple of orders for cards completed and complete making some cards for a craft show this Friday.  

Take care everyone and God bless! 


No comments:

Post a Comment