Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Fresh Foliage Thanks





Hi everyone! 

I know I've been missing in action for a little bit.  Tuesday evening, July 30th, I fell in my drive way and really did a number to the right side of my face.  My glasses broke and part of them made some cuts above and below the eye that required stitches (two above and three below).  I'm very blessed that my eye wasn't injured and that I didn't break anything.  One weird part of the fall was that my left ring finger was severely bruised, but at least it wasn't broken.  My stitches have been removed and I'm pretty well healed.  I'm just waiting on my new glasses to arrive.  Right now all I have is the left lens in my glasses, but I can see okay.  In fact, I've been driving myself, but I limited myself to local roads, though I have ventured on to the interstate twice. 

Here's a card that I did for my sister-in-laws Thank you card order.  It features the fresh foliage die cut from Memory Box.   I used slate grey paper from Stampin' Up.  The flowers and the butterfly were punched from K & Company scraps.  The Thanks sentiment is from Hero Arts. 

I've got an order of a couple of Thank You cards from my massage therapist.  I also have a craft show at Blue Cross on August 16th, so I better get back to card making. 

Thanks for looking, take care, and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment