Sunday, July 28, 2013

First Christmas card of 2013

Happy Sunday everyone!  

I hope everyone is having a good day.  

Yesterday, I was in the mood to make a Christmas card.  I had purchased quite a few of the new Memory Box dies earlier in July and hadn't even opened any of the packages.   So it was time to open up a package or two and get started. 

In my stash of paper, I found a pretty blue snowflake paper from last year's Bo Bunny winter collection and I knew what I wanted to do.  I took a piece of Stampin' Up's Island Indigo paper and used the Grand Christmas sentiment on it.  I then took my favorite Christmas Magnolia stamp, Santa's Little Helper Tilda, inked her up and then colored her with my Copics.  At the bottom of this post, I'll put the Copics I used.  

My original intent was to have her sitting with her hands on top of the Island Indigo paper.  However, when I positioned her there her feet covered the A and S of Christmas.  So I move her up to look like she is standing on those two letters. 

I also used one of the new Memory Box snowflakes.  On top of the "I" and in the middle of the snowflake, I put rhinestones.  On Tilda's Santa's hat, I used some glitter flocking from Martha Stewart. 

Have great day everyone.  Thank you for looking and God bless!  

Copics:  Hair:  E35, E33, E51
             All Blues:  B39, B37, B34, and B32. 
             Greys:  C1, and C00

1 comment:

  1. Very cute design, never to soon to make holiday cards.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete