Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hi everyone! 

The above card is fresh from my craft desk. 

I saw this card on Pinterest this morning and I fell in love with the bright colors.  The stamp set is Wildflower Meadow and it is from Stampin' Up!   The lady who made the inspiration card used Stampin' Up inks that I didn't have so I used a Kaleidacolor pad called Spectrum.  

My base card is purple card stock from Recollections.  I then have a layer of Georgia Pacific white card stock.  I've also used the same white card stock for my stamped image.  I stamped the image onto the card stock with Versamark ink.  I then used a detailed white embossing powder and used my heat toll to emboss the card..  I used a brayer to add the colors.  Using a paper towel I then wipe away any excess.  After that I used the Wildflower Meadow embossing folder to give the card some texture. 

I added purple seam binding to the card.  The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions. 

Well best publish this so I can contact my Stampin' Up pal to get the inks that were originally used.  

Take care and God bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment