Friday, July 19, 2013

Hey Sassy Pants - Happy Birthday

Happy Friday everyone!

Today I meet my cousin, Gai for lunch at one of the local Mexican food places we really like.  We are celebrating our July birthdays.  Mine was the 13th and Gai's was the 17th.  The above card is her birthday card.  Gai is a couple of years older than I am and has to me always had a sassy attitude (in a nice way).

I stamped the image which is Pure Innocence image from My Favorite Things.  I colored her skin, hair, flower in her hair and shoes with Copics.  I paper pieced her dress.  All designer papers are from Simply Stories.  I add a touch of Liquid Pearls to the flower in the little girls hair and to each side of the sentiment.  I really hope Gai loves her card.

Take care all and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment