Monday, July 8, 2013

Thanks so much

Hi everyone.  Hope you had a good holiday and weekend.  I know I did. 

Couple of the local stamp and scrapbook stores received the Memory Box die cut release this past week and I picked up my new die cuts on Friday.  I can't wait to start working on my Christmas holiday designs.  I've already entered my new dies into the spreadsheet and each of them have been stored in their respective box and on magnetic sheets.   I haven't started making new stuff yet as I'm trying to straighten up a bit before I get started.  

Today's card is one I made to take to Ink Paper Rubber on consignment.  Jen had informed me she was out of thank you cards so I put this one together along with another that I will share tomorrow. 

The stamp and sentiment is from Sweet & Sassy stamps set called Flower Block 2.  I stamped the image onto Blend-It Express card stock and colored the image with my Copics.  The black square was cut with Spellbinders squares.  I've used some diamond Stickles on the center of the flower.  The red pearls are from my stash.  

Thanks for looking and have a blessed day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment